Friday, January 31, 2020

Please pray that for me!

 Paul, a prisoner for Christ Jesus, and Timothy our brother,
To Philemon our beloved fellow worker and Apphia our sister and Archippus our fellow soldier, and the church in your house:
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers, because I hear of your love and of the faith that you have toward the Lord Jesus and for all the saints, and I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you.  

(Paul's letter to Philemon) 

Paul's Prayers are inspiring!  He gives us ideas on how to pray for others, and even ourselves. What a list: grace, peace, love, faith and the ability to share it in an effect way, joy and the ability to be a refeshing influence on believers around us.  I'll pray that for you. Please pray that for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment