Friday, May 20, 2022

Songs of Renewal #20

Psalm 57 
7 My heart is steadfast, O God,
    my heart is steadfast!
I will sing and make melody!
8     Awake, my glory!
Awake, O harp and lyre!
    I will awake the dawn!
9 I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples;
    I will sing praises to you among the nations.
10 For your steadfast love is great to the heavens,
    your faithfulness to the clouds.
11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
    Let your glory be over all the earth
!
Sometimes it's hard just waking up in the morning - the day before was hard and long, or it's hard just thinking about what is coming on this new day. Where do you begin? With a song to the Lord. Determine that you are going to sing a song of renewal to begin the day. Make it your determination to glorify God no matter what may come your way.  Rather than you waking up, you wake up the day!  May today be a great day of songs of praise in your heart, on your mind, and from your lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment