Friday, October 4, 2019

Meeting with God...

As the deer pants for streams of water,
    so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
    When can I go and meet with God?

(Psalm 42:1,2)
The panting, the longing, to meet with God.  It's there in us all - since the Fall.  We get the distinct picture from Genesis 3, when Adam and Even were hiding, that God had come to meet with them as He usually did. But they were afraid, even though they really did want to meet with Him, fellowship with Him, know He was there with them.  Let Him know that today, because in Christ we can meet with Him, know His presence, and experience and eternity of mornings meeting with Him where He is... Here With Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74CNUExD4I8

No comments:

Post a Comment