Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Thankful for... an "original": Micah!


He is our youngest son, and I choose him today as we will be traveling together. God has blessed him with many talents, and a vibrant personality, and through Micah, He has greatly impacted our lives. The picture above shows something people don't always see. Young children gravitate towards him. This little guy was extremely content to sit on his lap, and Micah enjoyed it very much too. We are very much looking forward to the next few years, waiting to see what God does in and through Micah.
15 
My son, if your heart is wise,
    my heart too will be glad.
16 
My inmost being will exult
    when your lips speak what is right.
17 
Let not your heart envy sinners,
    but continue in the fear of the Lord all the day.
18 
Surely there is a future,
    and your hope will not be cut off.
19 
Hear, my son, and be wise,
    and direct your heart in the way.
(Proverbs 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment