Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thankful for... my Mini


By no means is the "Snoop Coop" more important than the things or people I will be listing in the coming days, but it is a sunny morning - good to get a quick pic of my means of transportation. It is unique... like me, and like some of the other vehicles we have owned. My wife often wishes we had some "less unique" cars, but the Mini is fun and functional - amazingly it still runs and I'm not afraid to drive it anywhere. In our society, a car is an essential, and God has always provided what we need. So, whereas the Mini is not the muscle car of my dreams, or a luxury dream ride, it gets me where I need to go, turns a few heads, puts a few smiles on faces, and rumbles up and down the hills.

II Kings 9:20 Again the watchman reported, “He reached them, but he is not coming back. And the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi, for he drives furiously.”

No comments:

Post a Comment