Saturday, May 11, 2013

An Eternal Love

John 17:24-26 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.” 
Christ came to show God's love, to share His love, and to impart His love to us.  He offers to bring us into this relationship which is eternal, which began before time, and will never end.  He loved us so much He wants us to experience that love.  Why would we ever refuse that?

No comments:

Post a Comment