Monday, October 25, 2021

Renewing Our Strength Day 25

 Habakkuk had a tough ministry being called upon to speak judgment against God’s people but he was able to step back and see the big picture so by the last paragraph of this prophecy he would write this

“ there’s a big tree should not blossom nor fruit beyond the vines the produce of the olive oil fail in the field shield no food the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls yet I will rejoice in the Lord I will take joy in the God of my salvation God the Lord is my strength he makes my feet like the dears he makes me tread on my high places“

Today is going to be a rough day sending off our only daughter to Cambodia for three years but truly like a backache we can say God the Lord is my strength.

May you find in him with your challenges his strength

No comments:

Post a Comment