Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fear Revealed...

Proverbs 8:12-14 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,and I find knowledge and discretion. The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate. I have counsel and sound wisdom;I have insight; I have strength. 
So, how can we see if we fear The Lord in a healthy way?  It is a shown in a hatred for evil in our lives.  Often we abhor evil in other people's lives: their pride, lifestyle and wicked mouth - but we do not hate it as much in our own lives.  The Fear of The Lord can also be seen in our acceptance of wise counsel and our resolve to live by our convictions.  We can be seen making decisions that work out right because we have sought God, His Will and His way.  Let's show a little wisdom today!

No comments:

Post a Comment