Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Special Place...



Now concerning the collection for the saints: as I directed the churches of Galatia, so you also are to do. On the first day of every week, each of you is to put something aside and store it up, as he may prosper, so that there will be no collecting when I come. And when I arrive, I will send those whom you accredit by letter to carry your gift to Jerusalem. If it seems advisable that I should go also, they will accompany me.
(1 Corinthians 16:1-4 ESV)
This is what things look like at Clay County High School in recent days.  Itself being hard hit by flooding, it has now become the place residents can come get the basics of life to get back on their feet.  It also serves as the home base for the SERVE team as they minister there annually in July. It is a very special place indeed!  You might not think it is where you want to visit for vacation, but those who have gone will tell you there are a lifetime of memories and lots of life-changing ministries that go on there.  And it's only a few hours away!  Listen for ways you can be a part there or back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment